Hey yo, sago! My name is Gay Aida Dumaguing, a 27 years old Filipina based in Cebu Philippines, but grew up and raised in Bukidnon, Mindanao Philippines.
I make a living through working as a full-time SEO specialist, part-time social media manager, part-time programmer, part-time blogger, part-time Ambassador and part-time traveler. I guess you can call me a part-timer!
I started the Exotic Philippines blog to help in promoting the Philippine tourism, share travel tips, destinations, food, events, and everything must share online. [Know More]
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (75)
- Plantation Bay Resort and Spa – Hotel & Wedding Re...
- Exotic Philippines November Feature Updates
- Exotic Philippines Made it to the FINALS in the PH...
- United Nations Organization
- Pacquiao VS Marquez 3 - Thoughts, Review & Replay
- Pacman VS Marquez 2011 Live Streaming
- All Time Favourite Filipino Food Snack: SWEET BANA...
- Lined Up for Krispy Kreme
- ▼ November (8)
Last month, Exotic Philippines was invited to come over to Davao Philippines to cover the BIMP EAGA & IMT 2014 event. I’ve extended ...
My mom was craving for lechon baboy. So I grab the chance! With my family, we all went to CNT Guadalupe, Cebu Philippines to eat one of ...
So let’s talk about my experience in swimming with the whale sharks in Oslob Cebu. I’d like to talk about this on a separate post since ...
I was visiting Bohol Philippines few months back and one of my destinations for my visit is the Habitat Conservatory Center for butterfl...
Mactan Island Resorts are at least one hour away from the city center of Cebu City, where the Sinulog festival will be held. But quiet a ...