Hey yo, sago! My name is Gay Aida Dumaguing, a 27 years old Filipina based in Cebu Philippines, but grew up and raised in Bukidnon, Mindanao Philippines.
I make a living through working as a full-time SEO specialist, part-time social media manager, part-time programmer, part-time blogger, part-time Ambassador and part-time traveler. I guess you can call me a part-timer!
I started the Exotic Philippines blog to help in promoting the Philippine tourism, share travel tips, destinations, food, events, and everything must share online. [Know More]
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (75)
- Plantation Bay Resort and Spa – Hotel & Wedding Re...
- Exotic Philippines November Feature Updates
- Exotic Philippines Made it to the FINALS in the PH...
- United Nations Organization
- Pacquiao VS Marquez 3 - Thoughts, Review & Replay
- Pacman VS Marquez 2011 Live Streaming
- All Time Favourite Filipino Food Snack: SWEET BANA...
- Lined Up for Krispy Kreme
- October PETS!
- ▼ November (9)
The charisma and beauty of Manila, the capital city of Philippines, is completely exotic and unique. The concrete sky-scrappers and well ...
Mactan Island Resorts are at least one hour away from the city center of Cebu City, where the Sinulog festival will be held. But quiet a ...
Since I was a kid, if I want something simple, sweet and tummy fulfilling meal, all I need is the tablea and rice to make the delicious c...
From being known as the Imperial Palace in Cebu Philippines , this 5 star hotel re-brands its name and now known as Jpark Island Resort a...