Hey yo, sago! My name is Gay Aida Dumaguing, a 27 years old Filipina based in Cebu Philippines, but grew up and raised in Bukidnon, Mindanao Philippines.
I make a living through working as a full-time SEO specialist, part-time social media manager, part-time programmer, part-time blogger, part-time Ambassador and part-time traveler. I guess you can call me a part-timer!
I started the Exotic Philippines blog to help in promoting the Philippine tourism, share travel tips, destinations, food, events, and everything must share online. [Know More]
- ► 2014 (62)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (75)
- Plantation Bay Resort and Spa – Hotel & Wedding Re...
- Exotic Philippines November Feature Updates
- Exotic Philippines Made it to the FINALS in the PH...
- United Nations Organization
- Pacquiao VS Marquez 3 - Thoughts, Review & Replay
- Pacman VS Marquez 2011 Live Streaming
- All Time Favourite Filipino Food Snack: SWEET BANA...
- Lined Up for Krispy Kreme
- ▼ November (8)
December 11, 2014 – I was one of the lucky bloggers in Cebu who was invited to come over to Summit Circle Hotel Cebu to try out one of th...
Mactan Island Resorts are at least one hour away from the city center of Cebu City, where the Sinulog festival will be held. But quiet a ...
What's Degustation? If it's your first time hearing the word, then don't worry. It was my first time to know the word too whe...
From being known as the Imperial Palace in Cebu Philippines , this 5 star hotel re-brands its name and now known as Jpark Island Resort a...