Hey yo, sago! My name is Gay Aida Dumaguing, a 28 years old Filipina based in Cebu Philippines who grew up and raised in Bukidnon, Mindanao Philippines.
I make a living through working online as a freelance SEO specialist, part-time social media manager, part-time programmer, part-time blogger, part-time Brand Ambassador and part-time travel blogger. I guess you can call me the part-timer!
I started Exotic Philippines as a travel blog to mainly help in promoting the Philippine tourism, and be able to share everything about the Philippines. [Know More]
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (75)
- Plantation Bay Resort and Spa – Hotel & Wedding Re...
- Exotic Philippines November Feature Updates
- Exotic Philippines Made it to the FINALS in the PH...
- United Nations Organization
- Pacquiao VS Marquez 3 - Thoughts, Review & Replay
- Pacman VS Marquez 2011 Live Streaming
- All Time Favourite Filipino Food Snack: SWEET BANA...
- Lined Up for Krispy Kreme
- October PETS!
- ▼ November (9)
If you are planning a trip to the region of Coron Palawan , there are certain areas that you should put on your must-see list. Of all of t...
China has become an increasingly popular tourist destination amongst Filipinos, with nearly half a million yearly visitors. That’s more than...
Banol Beach is a popular stop on most tours of Coron , Philipines. It is a small sandy beach, and it offers some nice shelter from the sun. ...
Coron’s CYC Beach is our first destination on our first day at Coron Palawan . I believe it’s the only island left in Coron that has no entr...
When it comes to your holiday or vacation time being spent in beautiful Krabi, Thailand, there may be certain things you are interested in d...