Hey yo, sago! My name is Gay Aida Dumaguing, a 27 years old Filipina based in Cebu Philippines who grew up and raised in Bukidnon, Mindanao Philippines.
I make a living through working online as a freelance SEO specialist, part-time social media manager, part-time programmer, part-time blogger, part-time Ambassador and part-time traveler. I guess you can call me a part-timer!
I started the Exotic Philippines blog to mainly help in promoting the Philippine tourism, and be able to share travel tips, great destinations, delicious food, awesome events, inspiring people, and everything must share online. [Know More]
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (75)
- Plantation Bay Resort and Spa – Hotel & Wedding Re...
- Exotic Philippines November Feature Updates
- Exotic Philippines Made it to the FINALS in the PH...
- United Nations Organization
- Pacquiao VS Marquez 3 - Thoughts, Review & Replay
- Pacman VS Marquez 2011 Live Streaming
- All Time Favourite Filipino Food Snack: SWEET BANA...
- Lined Up for Krispy Kreme
- October PETS!
- ▼ November (9)
Mactan Island Resorts are at least one hour away from the city center of Cebu City, where the Sinulog festival will be held. But quiet a...
From being known as the Imperial Palace in Cebu Philippines , this 5 star hotel re-brands its name and now known as Jpark Island Resort a...
For years living here in Cebu, I’ve finally visited and been to one of the top tourist attractions in Cebu, Badian’s Kawasan Falls. But s...