Hey yo, sago! My name is Gay Aida Dumaguing, a 27 years old Filipina based in Cebu Philippines, but grew up and raised in Bukidnon, Mindanao Philippines.
I make a living through working as a full-time SEO specialist, part-time social media manager, part-time programmer, part-time blogger, part-time Ambassador and part-time traveler. I guess you can call me a part-timer!
I started the Exotic Philippines blog to help in promoting the Philippine tourism, share travel tips, destinations, food, events, and everything must share online. [Know More]
- ► 2014 (51)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (75)
- Plantation Bay Resort and Spa – Hotel & Wedding Re...
- Exotic Philippines November Feature Updates
- Exotic Philippines Made it to the FINALS in the PH...
- United Nations Organization
- Pacquiao VS Marquez 3 - Thoughts, Review & Replay
- Pacman VS Marquez 2011 Live Streaming
- All Time Favourite Filipino Food Snack: SWEET BANA...
- Lined Up for Krispy Kreme
- ▼ November (8)
As your reading this, I'm in Davao to attend the second BIMP EAGA Business Conference, as the media blogger representative of Cebu Ph...
Everybody needs romance or love and ass you all know, nowadays, most of the people are very busy with their individual activities which m...
One of the top tourist spot in Bohol that a lot of tourists look forward to, is the Bohol’s floating restaurant, the Rio Verde Floating R...
If you’re following me on Twitter, Instagram, or friends with me on Facebook you’ll surely get my updates on your news feed about my trip...
From being known as the Imperial Palace in Cebu Philippines , this 5 star hotel re-brands its name and now known as Jpark Island Resort a...