I’ve been living here in the Philippines ever since the beginning, and I can’t imagine what the foreigners will feel if they come here.
Hey yo, sago! My name is Gay Aida Dumaguing, a 27 years old Filipina based in Cebu Philippines who grew up and raised in Bukidnon, Mindanao Philippines.
I make a living through working online as a freelance SEO specialist, part-time social media manager, part-time programmer, part-time blogger, part-time Ambassador and part-time traveler. I guess you can call me a part-timer!
I started the Exotic Philippines blog to mainly help in promoting the Philippine tourism, and be able to share travel tips, great destinations, delicious food, awesome events, inspiring people, and everything must share online. [Know More]
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (72)
- EP Interview 001 - Part 2: Would a Decent Filipina...
- EP Interview 001 - Part 1: Would a Decent Filipina...
- Mother’s Day Special: What I learned Last Year?
- Tips When Eating Out with the Little Monsters
- Philippine Hot Weather Wear Tips, Pinoy Style!
- May 2, 2012 - Wednesday Hump Day $50 Giveaway!
- 81 Deals Worldwide May 1 to 7
- ▼ May (7)
Mactan Island Resorts are at least one hour away from the city center of Cebu City, where the Sinulog festival will be held. But quiet a l...
From being known as the Imperial Palace in Cebu Philippines , this 5 star hotel re-brands its name and now known as Jpark Island Resort a...
Few weeks ago, I got the privilege to get an exclusive media invite to meet the awesome driftwood sculptor and see his works of art, Jame...