I’ve been living here in the Philippines ever since the beginning, and I can’t imagine what the foreigners will feel if they come here.
Hey yo, sago! My name is Gay Aida Dumaguing, a 28 years old Filipina based in Cebu Philippines who grew up and raised in Bukidnon, Mindanao Philippines.
I make a living through working online as a freelance SEO specialist, part-time social media manager, part-time programmer, part-time blogger, part-time Brand Ambassador and part-time travel blogger. I guess you can call me the part-timer!
I started Exotic Philippines as a travel blog to mainly help in promoting the Philippine tourism, and be able to share everything about the Philippines. [Know More]
- ► 2015 (35)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (72)
- EP Interview 001 - Part 2: Would a Decent Filipina...
- EP Interview 001 - Part 1: Would a Decent Filipina...
- Mother’s Day Special: What I learned Last Year?
- Tips When Eating Out with the Little Monsters
- Philippine Hot Weather Wear Tips, Pinoy Style!
- May 2, 2012 - Wednesday Hump Day $50 Giveaway!
- 81 Deals Worldwide May 1 to 7
- ▼ May (7)