I’ve been living here in the Philippines ever since the beginning, and I can’t imagine what the foreigners will feel if they come here.
Hey yo, sago! My name is Gay Aida Dumaguing, a 27 years old Filipina based in Cebu Philippines, but grew up and raised in Bukidnon, Mindanao Philippines.
I make a living through working as a full-time SEO specialist, part-time social media manager, part-time programmer, part-time blogger, part-time Ambassador and part-time traveler. I guess you can call me a part-timer!
I started the Exotic Philippines blog to help in promoting the Philippine tourism, share travel tips, destinations, food, events, and everything must share online. [Know More]
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (72)
- EP Interview 001 - Part 2: Would a Decent Filipina...
- EP Interview 001 - Part 1: Would a Decent Filipina...
- Mother’s Day Special: What I learned Last Year?
- Tips When Eating Out with the Little Monsters
- Philippine Hot Weather Wear Tips, Pinoy Style!
- May 2, 2012 - Wednesday Hump Day $50 Giveaway!
- 81 Deals Worldwide May 1 to 7
- ▼ May (7)
I tried my best to be on time to give you the best live stream on the 63rd Miss Universe Pageant but it was hard to find one so, I hope it&...
Mactan Island Resorts are at least one hour away from the city center of Cebu City, where the Sinulog festival will be held. But quiet a ...
Last month, I was invited my Summit Circle Cebu Hotel for their holiday specials and one of the guests for that day is Tito Lorete Alcala...
I’ve started the Exotic Philippines blog way back in January 29, 2011 and yes, today it marks the 4th year anniversary of the blog. I felt ...