Bohol Philippines. Situated at the heart of Visayas and with coastline soar in gentle coves and white-sand beaches, Bohol is one of the loveliest islands in the southern Philippines. Bohol is a scenic province stuffed with rolling hills and plateaus, crystal springs and beaches, ancestral homes and centuries-old churches. With its famous Chocolate Hills and the smallest monkey in the world the tarsier, exotic flora and fauna that can be found in the island it is totally a great Philippines tourist spots.
Hey yo, sago! My name is Gay Aida Dumaguing, a 28 years old Filipina based in Cebu Philippines who grew up and raised in Bukidnon, Mindanao Philippines.
I make a living through working online as a freelance SEO specialist, part-time social media manager, part-time programmer, part-time blogger, part-time Brand Ambassador and part-time travel blogger. I guess you can call me the part-timer!
I started Exotic Philippines as a travel blog to mainly help in promoting the Philippine tourism, and be able to share everything about the Philippines. [Know More]
- ► 2015 (35)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (72)
- ► 2012 (75)
- Exotic Philippines 001: February Love
- Filipino Language Tutorial 004: Top 6 Basic Vocabu...
- Top 5 Philippines Tourist Attractions
- Filipino Language 003: Words of Love
- Filipino Love: Wanted! Perfect Filipina Lover!
- Filipino Language 002: Greet me in Filipino or Vis...
- Top 5 Filipino Food an Exotic Should Try Out!
- Filipino Language 001: In the Beginning
- ▼ February (8)