Do you know how coffeeholic I am? No idea? Well, let's just say way back more or less 10 years ago (teenager years), I used to drink at least 5 cups a day. Now, I'm already in control on how much I take. I can live a day without a coffee, but still I drink from time to time.
Since, I'm a coffeeholic and it's the Exotic Philippines second anniversary let me make everyone here be energetic enough to celebrate this event with me.
I want to have this Keurig Vue myself, but due to lack of access guess we'll be just giving it away. So thanks to Teri for being so tireless in having us joined in this event, here's the giveaway event that every coffeeholic would love to have - DOUBLED!
Seeing Double! Keurig Vue V700 EventKeurig Vue V700 delivers the size, strength, and consistency you love, with every single-serving.
Still deliciously simple. At just the touch of a button, Keurig's revolutionary Custom Brew Technology adjusts water pressure, timing, and airflow to deliver the perfect cup of coffee or tea every time. You'll love the Vue's quiet operation and shortened steep time, as it whips up cafe-quality treats in a matter of minutes. Plus, there's no grinding beans, measuring, or cleanup needed--just add water and enjoy.
Countertop coffee shop. With the Keurig Vue system, you get the single-serve brewer with interactive touchscreen display, 66 Vue packs and a water filtration kit. And, for your convenience, it comes with two 16-oz iced coffee tumblers to get you started right out of the box.
Well, if that isn't the pot calling the Keurig fabulous!
- Includes Keurig V700 Vue Brewer, 10 Variety Vue packs, 12 travel-sized Breakfast Vue packs, 12 Vue House Blend Vue packs, 16 Donut Shop Vue packs, 16 Celestial Iced Tea Vue packs, two 16-oz tumblers, and a water filter kit
- Variety pack includes one each of Gloria Jean Hazelnut Coffee, Timothy's Decaf, Tully's French Roast, Celestial Seasoning Southern Sweet Tea, Green Mountain Breakfast Blend travel-sized, Celestial Seasoning Sleepytime, Barista Prima Italian Roast, Cafe Escape Milk Chocolate, GMC Nantucket Blend, and Donut Shop
- Tumblers: plastic/acrylic construction
- Colored touchscreen user interface
- Eight brew sizes: 4 oz, 6 oz, 8 oz, 10 oz, 12 oz, 14 oz, 16 oz, and 18 oz
- 74-oz water reservoir
- Brew coffee from 187F to 197F
- Strength selection for stronger flavor
- Removable drip tray with adjustable plate
- Vue packs are #5 recyclable plastic
One winner will receive a Keurig Vue V700 + K-Cups!Giveaway ends January 30th at 11:59pm, open to US & Canada, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!Special thank you to our co-hosts: Penny Auctions Canada, Homeschooling Mom 4 Two, Simply Sherry, The Dragyn's Lair, Spend With Pennies, Sparkles and a Stove, Freebie Spot, The Frugal Batavian, Cherished Handmade Treasures, Iowa Mom, Just Davey and Me, My Four Littles, Down South Savings, Powered By Mom and Baby Costcutters!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Exotic Philippines is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Please contact Mom Powered Media with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!
Don't forget to join the EXOTIC PHILIPPINES HAPPY 2 GIVEAWAY EVENT!
Gay Aida Dumaguing (a.k.a Gigi) is a 25 years old Filipina freelance SEO expert from Cebu, Philippines. The founder and blogger of Exotic Philippines who loves to travel, discover, adventure, experience the best things in life and of course, EAT!